Assembly Hall of the TH Karlsruhe

Collection of photographs

This collection comes from the Institut für Baugeschichte (Institute of Building History) of the Karlsruhe University and incorporates photographs of the assembly hall (present-day school of architecture) which was designed and constructed from 1893 to 1898 by and also some images of the main building of the TH Karlsruhe, constructed from 1831 to 1836 by Heinrich Hübsch and enlarged by Friedrich Theodor Fischer from 1861 to 1864. The pictures were taken before and after the Second World War.